Home> Random > Tax returns and the demons of magnetic storage.

Tax returns and the demons of magnetic storage.

• February 21, 2005 6:17 PM
  • Random

I got my taxes done today so I could complete my fafsa online. After all was done, I am receiving a return of $3780. Bye bye fucking credit card, I am paying one of those suckers off, chopping it up into tiny little pieces and scattering the ashes over the sea. That's half of my debt. I hope I never get into a money pit like this agian for no good reason.
I was thinking of all the things I could buy with my return, hmm a new G5 tower or lots of stuff for my car.. mmm suspension and full exhaust. After I pay this card off I am going to be a playa and buy all my car parts in cash from now on. :)

I bought ANOTHER harddrive, I ran out of space on my 250gb, i have 1gb lift plus I have to get another 180 gigs or so from work. So, if we look at it one way, I am sitting on over a terabyte of space. Good moses.
Staples, 200GB drive for $59.99 after $30 (online rebate)

I just don't know what to do with myself.

Comments:6

February 21, 2005 7:22 PM Reply

To use a computer acronym on a computer problem: At this point, the problem isn't in the band, it's in the baud.

February 21, 2005 7:39 PM Reply

February 22, 2005 4:52 PM Reply

In that I need to sit you down and make you watch one of my favorite movies.

I saw that picture somewhere on the web. Where was that....

February 22, 2005 5:16 PM Reply

Pancake bunny

February 23, 2005 8:50 AM Reply

"I have no idea what you are talking about. Here is a picture of a bunny with a pancake on it's head."

That was the greatest thing I have read in a long time.

From now on I am going to answer questions I don't understand like that.

It will go something like this, "Miss Rodriguez, can you tell us about Gertz v. Robert Welch, Inc?" Me: "I have no idea what you're talking about. Can I interest you, perhaps, in a picture of a bunny with a pancake on its head instead?"

February 23, 2005 9:03 AM Reply

May I also suggest this handy little macro. Suitable for pasting directly into homework assignments and term papers.

Comment Form

Index of all entries

Home> Random > Tax returns and the demons of magnetic storage.