Home> Random > 24

• September 22, 2004 10:14 AM
  • Random

Happy birthday to: me!

Yea.. the big.. 24. ?

This age sucks, it's so minute. I have nowhere to go and nothing to do. It must be the first time in 4 or 5 years I really have no one to spend it with. Doesn't help that it's on a freekin Wed. :(

yay?

The night.
She brushed her hands upon my flushed cheek
Smelled of childhood remnants of a dusty weeping willow
Clouds soothe, Shredded by the calico
Were oh so vast and quick as I was on my own now.

This time like every other time I believe that I never find
Another sweet little girl with sequined sea foam eyes
Ocean lapping voice smile coy as the brightest quiet span of sky

And I'm all alone again tonight not again, not again, not again.

Comments:9

September 22, 2004 1:01 PM Reply

"Sea foam eyes" has to be Jason Mraz

Happy Birthday. :)

September 22, 2004 1:22 PM Reply

Thanks!

Yea, that's Mraz. Does he use that phrase often? Good guess. :)

September 22, 2004 5:25 PM Reply

I rarely listen to lyrics. For me the song is 90% music - 10% story. Occasionally things stick out that make me go, "Mmm." I think "sequined sea foam eyes" must have been one of those moments.

Do I have any software you still want as a present? Did I loan you unreal? Otherwise - want a drink or two on me?

September 22, 2004 7:26 PM Reply

oic. :)
Yea, next time we meetup we'll head out to grab some drinks. are you busy this weekend?

I got unreal tourney.

September 22, 2004 11:07 PM Reply

Hey no complaining 3 years ago I studied for a Math mid term on my 21st birthday.....:P (no drinks that night). Anyway happy B-day dude, call me and I'll buy you a boozer!

September 23, 2004 9:40 AM Reply

Although I'm a day late I just wanted to say happy birthday. (Not that we have ever met, but since you know David, Diane, and Rochelle, I figured I had enough license to extend birthday wishes.) Anyhow, I hope it turned out to be an good day.
From what I hear, you're a cool guy and deserve it.

September 23, 2004 10:50 AM Reply

Thanks for the good wishes. :) I hope to meet you too.

^_^
-chris

September 25, 2004 1:09 PM Reply

CHRIS...DUDE...HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Sorry that it is a little late but I figure since I am temporarily out of the country that it is ok...lol. We have to go out with Sucharee, Ray and whoever to celebrate we I get back. Hope you had a great B-day!

September 25, 2004 2:04 PM Reply

Happy Belates B-day. Told you I would forget... I'm such a bad friend. Anyway, yeah, no complaining. My 21st I was studying for finals as well, and the people I invited for dinner, didn't show cos they were studying as well! ;) Hope it was at least halfway decent, and last night made up for everything else!

Comment Form